Please take a picture of serial key on the tube for your records.
1.Register the Serial Key on Genoplan’s website.
2.Refrain from brushing your teeth, smoking, eating, and drinking for 30 minutes prior to collecting your saliva.
3.Spit into the saliva collection tube up to the indicated red line.
4.Remove the funnel and squeeze all of the blue preservation solution into the saliva collection tube.
5.Close the saliva collection tube with the included cap. Make sure the liquid does not leak from the tube.
6.Following the illustration, shake the saliva collection tube 5~7 times.
7.Once sample collection is complete, put your test kit into the prepared return bag and seal it.
8.Write your name on the return bag and drop it at the nearest post office or mailbox.
- Be careful not to spill the stabilization buffer.
- Do not drink the stabilization buffer.
- In the event of eye or skin contact, wash thoroughly with water.
- Keep the small cap out of reach of children to avoid swallowing or suffocation.
Purpose for use
Collection of DNA from buccal cells.
- Store at room temperature and avoid direct sunlight.
- Please mail the sample immediately after collection. If that’s not possible, refrigerate the sample and mail within 7 days of collection.